Here's 14 pages ensemble pictures of standing jesters.
This is from the Fireflies Bicycle deck which incidentally, I bought for a very reasonable price from Walgreens card section.
The next four pages are standing jokers but not really jesters. The first page is all-women. The Bee joker in the top left below with the coloful flapper is historical, she might be (or directly descends) from a joker published by the New York Consolidated Card Company in 1930. Hoffman, NY67 P63.
Here are some other articles about jokers on this website that you should look through as soon as you can.
- Dancing with or without jesters wands
- Performing with cards or without cards
- Juggling things
- Juggling cards
- Scatterman variations
- Sitting - Forward vs Sideways
- Standing Jesters
- Head Shots or Busts. On a stick, heads, hands no wand, hand with a wand
- Fighters! ie Jokers with swords, etc
- Clown Jokers