A fascinating subset of my bird jokers (itself a subcategory of flyers and of animals) are the rooster and chicken jokers. First of all, there's the jokers from an entire playing card deck with chicken artwork.
These next two rooster jokers were, I believe, produced as part of a deck about one of the great video games. Could it be one of the Final Fantasy releases?
Here's one of my favorite jokers of all time. I bought it in the mid 70s in a barn junk store up in New England. Admittedly, it is a peacock, not a rooster. Sorry, too beautiful to not include.
Here's more cards from the Cabaret deck. Since I love that artwork, I've included a lot of it.
Next you should look through the other animal sections of the joker collection.
- Ensemble Animal combinations (cats AND dogs)
- Cats or Dogs . Now there's a big cat subsection!
- Flyers: Birds, Owls, Bees, Butterflies & Dragons . Now there's a rooster & chicken subsubsection!
- Horses , zebras, donkeys, giraffes ...
- Fantasy horses: centaurs, unicorns, pegasus
- Monkeys, bears, and others with paws
- Animals with antlers, horns, and tusks
- Varmints - the annoying small wild animals
- Reptiles, amphibians, sea creatures
|Animals: Flyers - Bee Boy|