I have joker sections for horses, dogs, cats, even the big cats and fantasy animals, and so on and so on.
But there are decks that have animal jokers which are combinations. Like a cat and a dog. Or a rat and a walrus. When I organize jokers, the pairs from a deck have to stay together. So what to do with these diverse combinations? The answer is this section: Animal Combinations.
- Animal Jokers -
- Ensemble Animal combinations (cats AND dogs)
- Cats or Dogs . Now there's a big cat subsection!
- Flyers: Birds, Owls, Bees, Butterflies & Dragons
- Horses , zebras, donkeys, giraffes ...
- Fantasy horses: centaurs, unicorns, pegasus
- Monkeys, bears, and others with paws
- Animals with antlers, horns, and tusks
- Varmints - the annoying small wild animals
- Reptiles, amphibians, sea creatures
|Animals: Flyers - Bee Boy|