With about 500 different animal jokers, and more arriving weekly, chaos threatens. How to put them in albums so I know where to find them. I’ve created order by grouping them by species. At first it was easy, all the cats belong together. And all the dogs.
But as I've had to handle more than household pets and not being a biologist, I built my own categories of the animal kingdoms. I am not following the conventional system with domain, kingdom, phylum, genus, and species. Why not? Because I don't understand it . Today's article is about jokers with animals with antlers, horns, and tusks. Like this one:
This joker features a deer with corkscrew antlers from Cypress. I know that it's from Cypress since I've seen the back of the joker.
This is the Official System that I did NOT use
- Ensemble Animal combinations (cats AND dogs)
- Cats or Dogs . Now there's a big cat subsection!
- Flyers: Birds, Owls, Bees, Butterflies & Dragons
- Horses , zebras, donkeys, giraffes ...
- Fantasy horses: centaurs, unicorns, pegasus
- Monkeys, bears, and others with paws
- Animals with antlers, horns, and tusks
- Varmints - the annoying small wild animals
- Reptiles, amphibians, sea creatures
|Animals: Flyers - Bee Boy|