There are so many jester-type jokers that I'm made increasingly fine distinctions to keep them organized into small enough groups. This article is about Jesters STANDING (not walking, dancing, or performing) that are holding jesters wands. Here's what I think of as the most classic joker and the epitome of this type of joker. He is a USPC jokers who appears in brands such as Hamilton, Gladstone, and store brands. Introduced in the 1930s, I’ve heard he stopped being used in the 1980s.
There about six full pages and one partial in this category.
- Dancing with or without jesters wands
- Performers with cards or without cards
- Juggling things
- Juggling cards
- Scatterman variations
- Sitting - Forward vs Sideways
- Jesters: STANDING jesters with Wands, Walking Jesters with Wands, NO WAND (standing still or walking)
- Head Shots or Busts. On a stick, heads, hands no wand, hand with a wand
- Fighters! ie Jokers with swords, etc
- Clown Jokers
- Jokers, not jesters, standing (or walking)