These jokers show performers of many sorts but NOT with playing cards. If they have cards, they are banished to the article about performing with playing cards.
This next set of jokers are acrobatic, mostly head-down. Or should I call them inverted? One handed hand-stand? There are three. Also three two handed hand-stands. One hanging upside down from a trapeze, one guy doing a split, and another guy doing a body lift in pike position (is that even possible? Is it a thing?).
Other related groups of jokers:
Here are some related jokers that you really must see:
- Dancing with or without jesters wands
- Performing with cards or without cards (old post on performers)
- Juggling things
- Juggling cards
- Scatterman variations
- Sitting - Forward vs Sideways
- Standing Jesters
- Head Shots or Busts. On a stick, heads, hands no wand, hand with a wand
- Fighters! ie Jokers with swords, etc
- Clown Jokers
Unicycle and Skater Jokers
Performing Jokers and Jesters with cards
Post a Comment
Thanks for your input.