These showman use a number of props but the acid test to be here is they are using cards. They seem to mostly be from Europe, Belgium and Dutch. There is another article about performing without playing cards (there's a complete different section if they are dancing or if they are juggling with cards or juggling without cards).
Here are 51 jokers in ensembles.
Here are some related jokers that you really must see:
- Dancing with or without jesters wands
- Performing with cards or without cards (old post on performers)
- Juggling things
- Juggling cards
- Scatterman variations
- Sitting - Forward vs Sideways
- Standing Jesters
- Head Shots or Busts. On a stick, heads, hands no wand, hand with a wand
- Fighters! ie Jokers with swords, etc
- Clown Jokers