This display was made for my nephew Will whose reflection you can barely see in the glass.
Here's the framed jokers in my office. I put this set together maybe in the late 1980s (yes, I've been doing this for a long time now)!
My children have received some framed joker selections for their walls.
Many readers seem to want to know how many framed sets have been created; the Catalog shows that I've made 14 so far:
- Original 1975. Above
- Office version. Somewhere between 1990-2002. Above
- David’s. His is above and in this article: my legacy for my children.
- Kate's - look at this article: my legacy for my children.
- Ariana’s - look at this article: my legacy for my children.
- DJ & MG - 2015? - need photograph
- Laura and Ian - need photograph
- Jay - above
- Will - above
- Harry Gruner - need photograph
- Sam Gruner - need photograph
- Lester & Michael - 2018-19 ? - above
- Jill 2018-19 - above
- John & Carmen, condo living room - 12/2020 - Above and also, the framed jokers in my living room analysed