I rate advertising in terms of the degree of customization. There's the extra elite, elite level, standard (either plus or standard standard), and basic?
At the elite level, the advertisers' messages are on the back of the deck, the ace of spades, and the jokers. Here's some examples:
|Standard Standard Advertising Jokers|
An example of the Standard Plus tier of advertising jokers would be the Time4Learning SpellingCity deck in which the back and the jokers are truly customized but the ace of spades and other cards are standard. (Want info on the designing of this deck).
|Time4Learning SpellingCity Playing Card Jokers|
There are tons of examples of basic customization in which only backs are customized. Cheap and simple to do, these very minor customizations are the most common type of advertising deck.
|Braniff Airlines Playing Cards|
- Cigarettes, Liquor, Beer, Text jokers for drinks
- Desserts and Candy
- Coca Cola Jokers
- Public Interest Messages, space science and technology
- Logo type jokers, Geometric Designs Jokers featuring "Joker"
- Other types of advertising this is where the Lewando joker will go (Text jokers are separate)
- Jokers promoting playing cards , Ads for brands of playing cards